Information for Admission to JSPM
Anyone interested in powder and powder metallurgy，can now become a member and receive "Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy".
Those who desire to join our Society will please read the following outline and send us the application form by e-mail (pdf file) or fax, after filling in required matters.
Outline for Admission
The memberships shall consist of Regular Members, Student Members, Corporate Members.
Rights and Duties of Members
- The member will receive a free distribution of the “Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy” in each month.
- The Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy is opened to the public web site of J-STAGE.
Everyone can see all the abstracts and references,
but PDF files of the papers can be seen and obtained only by the members to whom the ID and password will be given for accessing.
- The members can contribute to the “Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy”,
although the editorial board has the right to accept, to request to revise or to reject the papers.
- The members have the right to apply for an opportunity to lecture on their research work at the academic meetings held by the Society,
but they must observe the rules for application.
The members must pay their annual dues so that the dues will reach the office in April of each year.
Those who apply during the year are to pay their dues at the time of application.
The Admission Fee & Annual Dues
|Regular Member||Student Member *||Corporate Member (1Unit)|
|Admission Fee||¥ 3,000||¥ 1,000||¥ 30,000|
|Annual Dues||¥12,000||¥ 3,000||¥120,000|
* The student has to submit the copy of his or her ID card of the university to the office of JSPM.
The Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy will be sent by sea mail.
If you hope the Journal will be sent by air mail, you should pay the additional charge.
・ Sea Mail - free
・ Air Mail - additional charge ¥5,000
After we receive your application form, we will send the Invoice (pdf) of the admission fee and annual dues to your e-mail.
Please remit to the account of JSPM written in the invoice.